Friday 1 July 2011

Barcelona.

Arghh I'm being a bit slow, I've still got a load of things I want to add to my blog before I get up to date. But I promise to move a bit quicker as I am just chilliaxing at home at the mo. 
Any hows, last year I went to Barcelona with one of my besties for a little weekend break. I've always wanted to go and I loved it! Would definitely recommend it as a place you have have have to visit at some point in your life.  So here are a few of my faves.
This is at the market de la Boquería which is just of the Rambles, which is mainly a food market. But the colours and the way they stack the food is pretty amazing.

Sagrada Familia- still not finished.

Mosaic at Gaudi's Parc Guell

Looking back through these makes me excited, I cant wait to go back and visit one of my flatmates who is moving there on Sunday!! Lucky girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment